The following quote is taken from “The Silver Solution to Women’s Wellness” by Dr. Gordon Pedersen:
Description: Viruses (like herpes) that reside in the vaginal cavity and surrounding skin, cervix and uterus.
Symptoms: About one week after infection, water blisters appear on the genital region and are associated with tenderness, swollen glands and fever. The water blisters are extremely painful and heal in about three weeks unless silver is used. With silver, wound healing is as much as three times faster (one week).
Causes: Viruses (herpes)
- Structured Silver liquid: Swallow two teaspoons at minimum twice a day for prevention and treatment.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply topically to affected area two to five times a day for as long as needed.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply to a finger or swab and insert into the vagina where the gel can stay in contact with the germs.
- Silver douche: Use three ounces of Structured Silver liquid and mix it with three ounces of distilled water. Pump the solution into the vaginal cavity and hold for ten minutes, then release. This should be done once a day, for five days, or until symptoms are gone.
- Take daily probiotics (at least 8 billion active cultures) every day.
- Reduce dietary sugars and carbohydrates.
- Take large doses of antioxidants. This will help neutralize and clear free radicals produced by the pathogens.
What you can expect: Silver can inhibit the replication of viruses, resulting in a gradual reduction in the viral load. Most women feel noticeably better in one day and may return to normal in as little as two to five days.