The following quote is taken from “The Silver Solution to Women’s Wellness” by Dr. Gordon Pedersen:
Description: Inflammation and irritation of the vagina caused by yeast or bacteria causing pain, itching and discomfort in the vaginal area.
Symptoms: Can produce redness, inflammation, itching, burning, discomfort when urinating, possibly a foul vaginal odor and may be associated with abnormal discharge or pain during intercourse.
- Candida causes watery, white cottage cheese like vaginal discharge, which is irritating to the vagina and the surrounding skin.
- Bacterial causes are usually associated with a fishlike odor and is associated with itching and irritation, but not during intercourse.
- Viruses can cause profuse discharge with a strong fishlike odor, pain upon urination, painful intercourse and inflammation of the external genitals.
Causes: Candida (yeast), Gardnerella (bacteria), Streptococcus (bacteria), Herpes (virus), Trichomonas (parasite).
- Structured Silver liquid: Drink at minimum two teaspoons twice a day for one week or until symptoms subside.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply topically twice a day to affected area. You can also apply Structured Silver gel to the tip of a tampon and insert into the vagina for 90 minutes a day for a week.
- Silver douche: Use three ounces of Structured Silver liquid and mix it with three ounces of distilled water. Pump the solution into the vaginal cavity and hold for ten minutes, then release. This should be done once per day for five days or until symptoms are gone.
- Stop eating sugars, yeasts and breads that feed the yeast.
- Take 8 billion active cultures of probiotics that contain acidophilus and bifidus daily.
- Take large doses of antioxidants. This will help neutralize and clear free radicals produced by the pathogens.
What you can expect: Structured Silver can destroy bacteria, viruses, trichomonas and yeast in under ten minutes. This means you can expect the liquid and gel to destroy the cause of vaginitis as long as the Structured Silver stays in contact with the pathogen for ten minutes. The parasite trichomonas may take six weeks to eliminate. Most women feel noticeably better in one day and may return to normal in as little as two to five days.