The following quote is taken from “The Silver Solution to Women’s Wellness” by Dr. Gordon Pedersen:
Description: Yeast that has infected the vagina, cervix, uterus or vulvar opening resulting in tissue damage on the affected areas.
Symptoms: Redness, irritation, flaking skin, foul odor, itching, burning, and/or discomfort when urinating or during intercourse. May be associated with abnormal discharge. Usually causes a watery, white, cottage cheese like vaginal discharge, which is irritating to the vagina and surrounding skin.
Causes: Yeast (Candida)
- Structured Silver liquid: Drink a minimum of two teaspoons twice a day for one week or until symptoms subside.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply topically twice a day to affected area. Apply Structured Silver gel to the tip of a tampon and insert into the vagina for 90 minutes a day for a week.
- Silver douche: Use three ounces of Structured Silver liquid and mix it with three ounces of distilled water. Pump the solution into the vaginal cavity and hold for ten minutes, then release. This should be done once a day, for five days, or until symptoms are gone.
- Stop eating sugars, yeasts and breads that feed the yeast.
- Take 8 billion active cultures of probiotics that contain acidophilus and bifidus daily.
- Take large doses of antioxidants. This will help neutralize and clear free radicals produced by the pathogens.
- Caprylic acid has been shown to help reduce intestinal yeast and may help if the yeast is systemic.
What you can expect: Silver can destroy yeast in under ten minutes. This means you can expect the liquid and gel to destroy the cause of yeast infections as long as the silver stays in contact with the pathogen for ten minutes. Most women feel noticeably better in one day and may return to normal in as little as two to five days.