The following quote is taken from “The Silver Solution to Women’s Wellness” by Dr. Gordon Pedersen:
Description: A urinary infection (UTI) is bacterial infection that affects any part of the urinary tract. The kidney, ureters and bladder are adversely affected by invading bacteria that multiply in the urine.
Symptoms: The most common symptom is pain and burning during urination. Other symptoms are urinating for frequently and an abnormal urgency to urinate without vaginal discharge.
A kidney infection may occur with pain in the lower back or flank area, with possible more serious symptoms of chills, nausea, vomiting and high fever.
A bladder infection (called cystitis) is usually associated with abdominal pain, incontinence, blood in urine, pus in urine, inability to urinate despite the urge and malaise.
Causes: Bacteria, viruses and fungus that infect the genital area.
- Structured Silver liquid: Drink two ounces every hour for four hours. Since silver destroys the bacteria that cause the infection in six minutes, it is important to absorb large amounts of silver for four hours. In this way the silver can wash through the kidneys and pool in the bladder. Silver passes through the body unchanged, meaning that the silver that pools in the bladder will still kill the bacteria in the kidneys, bladder and urethra.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply topically twice a day to affected area twice a day or as needed.
- Take 8 billion active cultures of probiotics that contain acidophilus and bifidus daily.
- Take large doses of antioxidants. This will help neutralize and clear free radicals produced by the pathogens.
- Cranberry is terrific at helping reduce bladder infections.
What you can expect: Silver can destroy the bacteria that cause infections in the urinary tract in under six minutes. This means you can expect the liquid and gel to destroy the cause of the UTI as long as the silver stays in contact with the pathogen for six minutes. Most women feel noticeably better in two hours and may return to normal in as little as four to six hours.