The following quote is taken from “The Silver Solution to Women’s Wellness” by Dr. Gordon Pedersen:
Description: Severe uterine pain during menstruation.
Symptoms: The main symptom of endometriosis is pain concentrated in the lower abdomen and may localize to one side of the abdomen or radiate pain to the thighs and low back. Other symptoms include sharp, throbbing, dull, nauseating, burning or shooting pains during dysmenorrheal (painful menstruation.) Endometriosis may be present for long or short term and may precede menstruation by several days or may accompany it. It usually subsides as menstruation tapers off. This severe pain may coexist with excessively heavy blood loss. On rare occasions nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, dizziness or disorientation may occur.
Causes: Prostaglandins are inflammatory compounds that are released during menstruation and they cause the muscles of the uterus to contract. Sometimes, the uterus muscles constrict so much that the blood supply is compressed reducing the delivery of blood to the sensitive tissues of the endometrium. The absence of blood flow to the endometrium causes pain and cramping as the tissues die from the lack of blood. The uterus begins to contract in such a strong manner that the dead tissues are squeezed out of the uterus and out through the cervix and vagina. This temporary oxygen deprivation in the uterus is responsible for the cramps and pain. Silver makes dramatic improvements in wound healing and pain management inside the uterus. It also reduces inflammation, which can help reduce the cause of this painful disease.
- Structured Silver liquid: Take a minimum of two teaspoons minimum twice a day for prevention and treatment.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply topically to affected area two to five times a day for as long as needed.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply to a tampon and insert into the vagina for 90 minutes a day where the gel can stay in contact with the germs.
- Structured Silver douche: Use three ounces of Structured Silver liquid and mix it with three ounces of distilled water. Pump the solution into the vaginal cavity and hold for ten minutes, then release. This should be done once a day, for five days, or until symptoms are gone.
- Optional uses: Pour four ounces of liquid silver into a warm full tub of water, then bathe, soak and relax, flushing the silver water into the vaginal cavity. Twenty-five minutes is average for a muscle relaxing vaginal flush in the tub.
Additional Products: Herbal products that help reduce inflammation and pain and improve hormone balance include black cohosh, blue vervain, Suma and white willow.