The following quote is taken from “The Silver Solution to Women’s Wellness” by Dr. Gordon Pedersen:
Description: A bacteria-caused infection of the vagina and vulva.
Symptoms: Redness, itching, inflammation, bumps, irritation and burning when urinating. Usually causes a discharge with fishlike odor and is associated with itching and irritation.
Causes: Streptococcus, Garnerella, sexually transmitted diseases, lack of estrogen, poor hygiene and contamination from the rectum.
- Structured Silver liquid: Drink a minimum of two teaspoons twice a day for prevention and treatment.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply to affected area two to five times a day for as long as needed.
- Structured Silver gel: Apply to a tampon and insert into the vagina for 90 minutes a day where the gel can stay in contact with the germs.
- Structured Silver douche: Use three ounces of Structured Silver liquid and mix it with three ounces of distilled water. Pump the solution into the vaginal cavity and hold for ten minutes, then release. This should be done once a day, for five days, or until symptoms are gone.
- Take daily probiotics (at least 8 billion active cultures) every day.
- Reduce dietary sugars and carbohydrates.
- Take large doses of antioxidants. This will help neutralize and clear the free radicals produced by the pathogens.
What you can expect: Numerous scientific studies show that silver can destroy the bacteria that cause vaginosis in under six minutes of contact. This means you can expect the liquid and gel to destroy the cause of vaginosis, as long as the silver stays in contact with the pathogen for six minutes. Most women feel noticeably better in one day and may return to normal in as little as two to five days.